News

Combs was convicted on July 2 of two counts of transportation for prostitution. The music mogul had filed a request to be released on bail before his sentencing, which is scheduled for Oct. 3.
In attorney Marc Agnifilo's first network TV interview since Sean "Diddy" Combs' verdict, he recounted the most publicized case of his career and said he's focused on getting Combs a fair sentence.
In attorney Marc Agnifilo's first network TV interview since Sean "Diddy" Combs' verdict, he recounted the most publicized case of his career and said he's focused on getting Combs a fair sentence.
Sean "Diddy" Combs ex-girlfriend took to social media on Aug. 6 to seemingly show support for the embattled mogul, writing "Free Diddy." ...
Sean Combs ordered to stay in jail until sentencing, judge denies latest bail request Diddy must remain in jail until his October sentencing, after he was convicted of two counts related to ...
Kid Cudi was subpoenaed during the Sean "Diddy" Combs trial. During testimony, he felt he had to "look out for" Cassie Ventura, who had been "living a nightmare." ...
A judge permanently dismissed most of the $60 million racketeering and sexual assault lawsuit Sara Rivers filed against Sean Combs in February.
Sean "Diddy" Combs' ex-girlfriend Virginia "Gina" Huynh is now praising the embattled music mogul. Huynh, who reportedly dropped out at the last minute from testifying against him in his May ...
Kid Cudi, a key witness in the sex trafficking trial against hip-hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs, revealed that he declined to testify twice before he was ultimately subpoenaed.
Sean 'Diddy' Combs was ordered to remain in jail until his October sentencing, as a judge again denied his bail request after his high-profile trial led to conviction on two prostitution-related ...